THE ULTIMATE LAWN TRACTOR GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Magnolia Motor Company
Magnolia Travel Center
At Your Service
Bilo’s Liquor & Fine Wine
AppleFlatts Speech Pathology Clinic
Doctors Davis & Chambliss
Magnolia Blossom Florist
• All NOALMARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION ARKANSAS CONTEST RULES will apply for this contest unless otherwise noted below.
• One Grand Prize, a John Deere S100 Lawn Tractor with 42” mower deck, will be given away in a single drawing.
• Contest will run March 1, 2021 – May 14, 2021.
• KVMA and KVMZ listeners will be instructed to sign up at sponsor locations.
• One finalist will be drawn each week from each sponsor location.
• Individuals may only qualify as a finalist one time.
• An additional 10 finalists will be added from on-air call-ins.
• The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn from all eligible finalists on Friday, May 14 at 2:00 p.m.
• This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local taxes which will be paid by the winner.
• Contestants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and must be a legal resident of the US.
• Contestants must register in person using their own name.
• Contestants may only register one time per day per registration location.
• Employees of Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation and/or their direct family members are NOT eligible to participate.
• Owners and management of participating sponsors are NOT eligible to participate at any location.
• Other sponsor business employees are ineligible to participate only at their place of employment.
• KVMA, KVMZ, and Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation reserve the right to change, add to, or delete from any or all rules at any time during this promotion.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation and its stations do not discriminate in advertising contracts on the basis of race or ethnicity and will not accept any advertising which is intended to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. Advertiser represents and warrants that it is not purchasing advertising time from Noalmark Broadcasting Corporation or its stations that is intended to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. 03/01/2021